Monday, April 13, 2009

Play Time after a Long Time

After cribbing to everyone about how bored I am in this city and how I would have preferred to go to Delhi or Mumbai or JhumriTalliaya, finally did something interesting on the weekend.
Went to see a play after a long time. It was called Butter and Mashed Banana on freedom of speech, what was more interesting than the concept was the way the actors handled the subject and enacted it on stage .There were no props apart from a plastic tub and a white bed sheet.
Brilliant acting and some interesting music...and yes a full house.
Well! I am looking forward to many more such weekends till I am in Bangalore and yes may I take this opportunity to thank a very dear friend ....Thanks buddy for making my life interesting :)
Anybody who is able to understand why they have named the play so, please let me know, your gyan sharing will be suitably rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment